*TRANSPORT. The Swanage Railway now runs from Swanage to Wareham on selected days. Board the train at the end of the walk, at Purbeck Park.
* The title of this walk is Greenlands to Norden Park-and-Ride. Following a name change, it should be Greenlands to Purbeck Park to be revised on the next leaflet update.
* Walk 2 has changed, following a diversion of a public right of way. For point 7, the current description leads you along a very marshy track. So please replace point (7) as follows.
(7) At the junction of paths take the first right up the grassy track and into the wood. Take the left fork at the fingerpost and ignore the next right fork. At the T-junction, bear right and continue through the gate on to a private road.
* Some work has been done on the connection between the footpath and the road at point 11 and the gate mentioned has been replaced by some posts so please change the last line of point 11 as follows.
(11) Bear left and follow the track across to the road (SW).
Back to walks page.
This page updated 20th June 2023.